- Multi-skilled professionals with experience in the medical cannabis value chain.
- People with an attitude of constant learning
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments.
- Able to work as part of a team in an international environment
- Experienced in regulated production environments (pharma, food industry,...)
- Committed to excellence, quality and continuous improvement.
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- 7 scripts indicating 7 things you will find when working at GreenBePharma.
Do you want to work on an exciting project with great potential?
The human capital that makes up GreenBE Pharma is the company's main asset; we select, train, retain and empower them so that they can use their talent and sense of belonging wherever they do best. We want our staff to feel safe in the company and we make it easy to harmonise work and family life.
We are looking for
You will find
- A team experienced in the sector, young, dynamic and committed to the project.
- A company that belongs to a business group with more than 190 years of history generating value in agriculture.
- A company committed to sustainable development, the social wellbeing of its employees and that seeks territorial development in all the projects in which it is involved.
- A vibrant, dynamic sector with unparalleled growth prospects.
- A state-of-the-art production environment in a sector with a regulatory framework that is ideal for the sustainable growth of the project.
- A working environment that favours personal development and growth, where we pay special attention to the reconciliation of family life.